- Less fortunate students were invited to come to the book fair, browse books and shop!
- Teachers created "classroom wish lists" with books they would like to have in the classroom. Most of those wishes WERE granted!
- Many students donated money to the ONE FOR BOOKS campaign which supported ALL students coming to the book fair to shop for books.
- Students donating money participated in a poster raffle - 40 winning students were invited to choose a poster of their choice.
- All staff members were given a small book fair gift certificate inviting them to come and buy books for themselves and/or family. Some staff donated their certificate to the ONE FOR BOOKS campaign.
- Clifford the Big Red Door greeting all students arriving by bus on the first day of the book fair.
- Parents and teachers were invited to a special advanced preview of the book fair. They enjoyed tasted homemade muffins and coffee.
- Students visited the fair before it started and made personal "wish lists".
Thank you! Thank you! to the small army of volunteers that donated their time and energy setting up, work and closing down the book fair. This group truly believes in our students and our school. Queen Anne Elementary will always be as great as our community!
More book fair photos.