Click here to to download my "Summer Literacy" one sheet on Summer reading.
Click on your desired grade level's American Library Association's Summer Reading Choices.
Biblionasium - Check out their TOP PICKS. Check out your child's reading wall and messages from Coach Chip Manze
Biblionasium - Where Kids Flex Their Reading Muscles
- Yes, kids can catalog, track and record all the books they read.
- Yes, kids can continue to get book recommendations from their friends and classmates.
- Yes, they will have have books lists and will feature interesting new releases.
- Yes, you can setup reading challenges for your child.
- Yes, they will have book trailers and author interviews.
- Yes, we will grant virtual medals and trophies.
- Every two weeks we will feature different titles for which we will ask for and collect book reviews, from kids for kids. (Great writing opportunity)
- Biblionasium will then select one or two reviews, for each title, that best communicate the essence and enjoyment of the book to other children.
- The selected "Reviews by Kids" will be incorporated into the platform permanently and will be made available for all to read.
- Encourage your kids to Login regularly over the summer, track their reading and write reviews!
- Let your children know that Biblionasium will be giving out awards for reviews.
- YOU login in occasionally and check the messages for updates.
Teacher / Librarian