I am proud to be a librarian! We have created an amazing space for 21st century learners to learn and explore. The library is here to welcome all curious learners!
Today, during one of my many "teacher scans", I spied:
- two groups of girls in a circle creating rubber band bracelets,
- three on computers looking for their houses on Google Maps,
- three reading The Sinking Titanic on iPads using Storia,
- two creating a puppet show using Puppet Pal,
- 10 reading independently, two strumming the iPad like a guitar using Garage Band,
- four ready to check-out
- and three standing in front of me waiting to go on a book hunt!
In Partnership with YOU!
Follow us: @qaelibrary